Pages

Monday, October 4, 2010

No Time

Just when I'm so close to wrapping up a bunch of stuff in game, is when work and personal life are piling up to make it impossible for me to even log into game.

Aargh.

But even now that the official date for Cata has been pushed to Dec. 7, I don't know that all this content will sit around and wait for me to finish it. So... before Deathwing devours us all, I need to finish up at least the following on my Paladin:
  • Get at least 35 Exalted reps (and finish up the Z'G grind - only need 2 more solo clears!)
  • Start working towards 3,000 quests done so I can pick up that title
  • Start collecting more Heroic Kills for that title
  • Finish up Glory of the Raider (10)
  • Finish up Glory of the Ulduar Raider (10)
  • Finish up Glory of the Icecrown Raider (10)
That list could be achieved in one week if I did nothing but just sit down and play for a week!

But lately, I'm lucky to be able to get on twice a week to raid... I was hoping to hit Cata with more than 100k gold, but I'm sitting on just 54k and I doubt I'll be able to double that in a couple of months. Bah. My virtual life is slowing down!

No comments:

Post a Comment